12.30.2010

Hold up....
I need to fix that last post with the resolutions ;D

* Start and finish a 365 photo project.
* Update my blogs once a week.
* Get down to 130lbs.
* Keep a journal.
* Don't get less than a C in any class.
* Read 5 books.
* Read 10 books.
* Read 15 books.
* Organize my shit.
* Save 1/3 of every pay check.
* Go to 3 different states.
* Do FAFSA.
* Turn 19.
* Get a tattoo.
* Get one new piercing.
* Go to two concerts.
* Get my drivers license.
* Do not cut my hair (trimming doesn't count).
* Get new glasses.
* Watch Breakfast on Pluto
* Hang out with friends 2 times a week
* Finish Nip/Tuck.
* Take new photographs every week (advanced photo status).
* Get a pedicure every two months
* Go to a baseball game
* Finish the 26 movies on my DayZero list

That's better.

0 additional things: