7.24.2011

I could really use some help right now....
- I need having heart surgery. My heart doctor called me with that wonderful surprise a couple days ago.
- I am moving and I have no one to help me move. No car. No cash for a uhaul. Nothing.
- Shitty summer college classes are ending in 11 days.
- Real college classes that matter are starting in 29 days.
- I only have enough money to pay rent, buy textbooks, or buy things like food and toiletries for the apartment (which is useless if I can't pay rent, but if I pay rent then I cannot buy food and stuff....)

What I am asking of you guys is a big thing for me to ask. I need money. I am desperate here. If you guys could go look at my etsy shop and buy something from me, that would be awesome. It doesn't really have a lot right now, but it would be awesome anyway.
You can also look through my sold items and request things. I can probably remake a lot of things.....
here is the link: http://kelsilove.etsy.com
Thanks

0 additional things: