11.06.2009

Friday Night Survey

Yeah it's my third post of the day, but I don't care.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You're single, Why?
:O I'm not!



Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
I like the weather when I can wear a long sleeve shirt OR a tshirt and I'm perfectly fine

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?

That's gross

What is the last reason you cried?
Ryan was mean.

How often do you drive?

Never. No license.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed. I love it.

Have you ever tripped on acid?
It burned all of my skin off when I fell in it.

Are you a forgiving person?
Pretty much

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
A lot.

Do you fall for people easily?

I used to. But I've been with the same guy for almost two years, so...that would be a no?

How has this past week been for you?

Eh.

How long have you known your best friend?
9th grade.

Is there anyone you wish you were with right now?

Yessir.

Do you have any piercings? If so, where?
Ear lobes. Ear cartilage (which is gauged to an 8). Septum.
(here's my ear hole)





Have you had any beer this week?
Beer is nasty.

What color are your eyes?
Bright green

What are you doing tomorrow?
REtaking my SATs

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
The guinea pigs hahaha
Real person: myself.

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Ryan
(he was like 13 in this picture!)



Were you happy when you woke up today?
I wanted to sleep longer

Do you have a promise ring from your parents?
No

Are you typically a jealous person?
I can be....

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I talk to the people that they concern and no one else.

Did you have a dream last night?
No.

Do you trust people easily?
Yes :/

Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
Yes! And after!

How many pillows on your bed?
three.

Any plans for tonight?
Ryan is coming over after work.

Who was the last person you took a photo of?
Myself.

Who was the last person to take a photo of you?
Myself? hahaha
No one really takes pictures of me.
Wait! Jeremiah did!

Did you laugh a lot at something today?
No.
Except when Shelly got an 18% on her American Government quiz hahaha

Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
Yessir

Did you enjoy your last weekend?
No.

How do you feel about the last person that texted you?
I like hiiiim <333

0 additional things: