12.31.2009

2009 Survey....
JANUARY

Where did you go on new year's?
To The Warehouse.
How I miss it.....

Who kissed you on new year's?
Ryan

Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year?
I had a ton.
I never even looked at them.

Does it snow where you live?
Yes.

Do you like hot chocolate?
Sometimes.
I had some great hot cocoa yesterday from Dutch Bros

Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Hell no

FEBRUARY

Who was your Valentine?
Ryan

When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Yes :)
Even the smelly kid.
And the Dustin kid in 5th grade who would jack off in class

Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
It's all about the camera lighting ;)

What did you receive for Valentine's day?
A card, flowers, candy
yummy yummy garibaldis food

What did you give for Valentine's Day?
Nude photo of Tea Suicide, candy, love notes, card, cookies

MARCH

What did you do for St Patrick's Day?
Nothing

Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Yes.

Do you love the month of March?
No

APRIL

Do you like the rain?
yes!

Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
Did I? Idk....
It's my birthday on April fools!
Everything thinks that is the joke.

Do you get tons of candy for Easter?
yes :)

Did you celebrate 4/20?
Why would I?


MAY

What is your favorite flower?
Carnations

Finish the phrase "April showers..'
make me clean xD

Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
I got a peircing a few days after that.....

Is May anything special to you?
May 18th: Ryan's birthday.

JUNE

What year did/will you graduate from high school?
2010

Was your birthday this month?
No

JULY

What did you do for the 4th of july?
Went to the carnival : Fought with Ryan
Tried the carnival again : threw up about 5000 times in public (and on my flip flop).

Did you go to the fireworks?
Yessir

Did you blast the A/C all day?
yessssssssssss
I hate the heat


AUGUST

Did you have a sunburn?
Yes -_-

Did you go to the pool a lot?
Once


SEPTEMBER

Do you like fall better than summer?
Yes. Although, it was still 80 degrees here

What happened this month?
My moms birthday?

OCTOBER

Whats your favorite candy?
The good kind

What was your favorite thing(s) about this month?
Well, I didn't get to even dress up for halloween because of my foot....
hmmm....
OH! Getting that promise from Ryan <3


NOVEMBER

Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Mine?

What are you thankful for?
A few different things

Do you love stuffing?
I do!

Anything exciting happen this month?
I became an acrobat.

DECEMBER

Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes yes yes!!

Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe?
I don't even know what it looks like

Get anything special last year?
Yes

What do you want this year?
I wanted a bike....did not get it.

What do you love most about December?
I got accepted to college.

RANDOMS

How Many People Did You Claim as Boyfriend/ Girlfriend?
One

Did You Accomplish Anything?
Yessir.

What is your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION for 2010?
Get license.
Get thin.
get money.
get scholarships..
get out of/into school.

Will You Achieve It?
I better.

Did You Think This Year Was Slow?
HELL NO

Are You Looking Forward for 2010? Why?
I am.
Freedom.

Gotten In Any Fights?
I punched Ryan in the face.

Near Death Experience?
Yes. Though, I always think I'm going to die.

Did You Face A Fear This Year?
I killed a few spiders!
Also, got over some anxiety about the future.
(Thank you so much......)

Made New Friends?
Not sure.

2 additional things:

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Ha... great post!!!

Tommye said...

That's good, Kelsi. I can barely remember what I did yesterday! Happy New Year!