12.24.2009

hello everyone.
I probably won't be on much tommorrow (or really on at all until my dad leaves), so here's a thing I made for all of you...

it's on my new tumblr account too.
It's mainly just for pictures of my life and things I like. I won't really be writing on there because I think it's stupid.
I'm going to (whenever we take pictures) either set up an account for Ryan or let him use mine. His art has gotten a lot better and I'm sure you will love it. If you want to see it now, you could probably look on his facebook.
Anyway, he is coming over after work tonight and we are opening presents. Not all of them, just the ones that say "To Ryan" or "From Ryan" because he is off tomorrow so he gets to go with his family.
I got one present already because Dad didn't want to wrap it. He got me a new Wolfpack sweatshirt because Kaitlyn took mine.
Speaking of Kaitlyns, my other friend Kaitlyn is bringing me a present today!!!
YAY!!
She's going to scare the crap out of my dad...

If you can't tell, the back of her hair is pink. And that's Brad the MANnequin.
Also, Shaina and I are making cookies for Santa. She's sick so I have been getting a lot of attention from her. We played Power Rangers the other day. She was the yellow one and I was the pink one.
I had to stop after 10 bad guy stuffed animals and then she cried!
Santa is currently staying in my closet. She said she wanted a My Little Pony, Barbie, No Reindeers (she DID want one but santa needs his), a Barbie, and another Barbie. Well, she did get the pony thingy.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!

0 additional things: