12.23.2009

I'm very excited for Christmas.
I honestly love shopping so much.
It's one of my favorite things to do.
If you gave me a whole day and $100, I could make it last through at least 5 stores.

Benefit #1 of being poor for a majority of your life - You can make your money stretch.....a lot

I forgot to mention the other day, I got a $1000 scholarship from UNR for my GPA combined with my SAT scores.
If my ACTS are better, I can get $1500. I won't know until April though. Also, my scores don't come in until the 28th. Oh well.

Anyway, since Ryan actually has the holiday off this year, he is going to go with his family (oh how I loathe his family). We are going to be opening our presents for each other tomorrow night :)
However, my dad is going to be showing up tonight/this morning at 2am. Yippy.

wish me luck because this time I'm not taking my nose ring out.

5 additional things:

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Stand your ground Girl... Congrats on the scholarship!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Tommye said...

Congrats on the scholarship! Great job.

Have a wonderful holiday.

kelsilove said...

Thanks guys!!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

Be who you are. He will have to accept you. Sorry your guy won't be home for the holiday. Have a great one!

P.S. I am still poor. lol I too love to shop, and will never, ever stop loving my mom for teaching me that the "clearance" aisle could be my best friend. ;o)

kelsilove said...

I'm still poor too.
Just a little less poor hahahaha
I'll be great in college!